This is the first year that I attempted the Color Coded Reading Challenge, hosted at
My Reader's Block. This one required reading nine books, each with a different color in the title, and Bev accepted any shade of the required colors.
I did not do as well as I hoped but...
Blue:
Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosley
Red:
Red Planet by Robert A. Heinlein
Yellow:
A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley
Green:
Green-Eyed Lady by Chuck Greaves
Brown:
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie
Black:
Raven Black by Ann Cleeves
White:
White Nights by Ann Cleeves
Any other color:
Silver Pigs by Lindsey Davis
A word that implies color:
As you can see I did not read a book where the title included a word that implies color. What I have found in this pursuit for books with color in the title (most of which were run into serendipitously anyway, or I would not have done this well) is that I have a lot of books with
RED in the title. Black is also a big one.
0 Yorumlar