Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...and the giveaway goes to...

My sister and I took Mom to see the "Festival of Trees" at the Empress and we were most definitely impressed.
I thought you might like to see the pretty trees...


The lobby of the Empress with a grand tree...very "Empressive!"





Love the white lights on the tree outside the hotel.






The Crystal ballroom.


I've never considered decorating a tree with shoes...





a little window shopping...


I think this coat is sumptuous.


Cashmere makes a great gift for those on your Christmas list...
socks, a scarf or perhaps a sweater.


Oodles of luxurious gifts...
and speaking of gifts it's time to draw for the giveaway.


I chose our Finel modernist bowl which is made in Finland.


Wrote out the names of those who entered the draw...


All the names went into the bowl and after a good mix up of the entires 
I pulled out this one.

Congratulations to Madame La-Bas, the author of the blog New Year New Dreams.
Please email me your mailing address at bungalowhostess@gmail.com.

Hope you are all keeping cozy and warm...
we awoke to a dusting of snow
which is so pretty
but cold and icy.
Winter coats, cashmere socks, down vests, lined boots, gloves and wooly scarves are required 
when we venture out for a walk and we need to tread carefully as the ice is very slippery.

I'll be back soon.

Hostess
XO


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar