Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More Dogs Show Up!

 When we pulled in the driveway, a pickup with a dog pen, the 10x10x10 foot kind, was unloading in the yard.  Of course, those panels are so heavy that a person will unload close to where they want to place it. Their location was as close to my bedroom as it could get. 

I walked over and asked where they were going to put it. The woman pointed to that corner of the back yard, right near my bedroom, as close as they could get it. I told her I am ill, cannot sleep. She said they would not leave them out at night, they would bring them in. I told her I need to take a nap every day. She said she would keep that in mind. So, her response was not hopeful.

I pointed out she had a huge yard and room for the pen on the other side of the house. She did not look happy even though she was smiling. This development is already stressing me! 

We went out about 5 pm and the dog pen panels are leaning against their fence just a bit further back. So, they will do as they please. 

The day before, the had they chihuahua and a very young puppy in addition to the two older puppies I saw on the first day. Tommy said he saw another puppy like that but a different color and a larger do. So, maybe a mama dog, too? That makes six dogs. They keep them inside along with at least six people? 

The city has a noise ordinance that covers dogs! That makes me feel better. 

The cupcakes should have been delivered first. This will look fishy. Oh, well. 

Tonight, I came across a Martha White  Apple Cider Muffin Mix that I bought several months ago. Instead of muffins, I had something else in mind. I chopped a Granny Smith apple and put it in a brownie pan sprayed with PAM. Into the mix I put half and half instead of milk. About a cup of cauliflower rice was added to the batter. This was baked and awaits. Tommy may just dig the apples out since he thought the batter was gross, he barely likes cauliflower, and is averse to trying new things somedays. 

I think the fake company stole the picture of the greenhouse and will collect from customers and give nothing in return. Nothing felt right to me. That is why I asked you about your thoughts. The ad was not for patterns or instructions. It was just a scam. Thanks for confirming my gut reaction. Oh, I just checked back to comments and helpful people enlightened me further. 

Dinner tonight will be baked chicken and salad. I am not feeling like eating the apple-cauliflower apple cider muffins. Maybe. Edit: Tommy had chicken and potato salad and green salad. I had pork loin and potatoes, cold. We both had a green salad.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar