He came into this world on August 28th, 2013 two weeks early, weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces.
Isla has a baby brother
Henry Brian
Vegetarian chili
While my daughter in law was in labour I needed to keep busy.
I got to work in the kitchen preparing food for them.
When they get home from the hospital there will be lots to do and little time to spend in the kitchen.
They will be adjusting to the new routine and very likely tired.
Something nutritious to eat for the new family...
Blueberry Muffins
I had several cups of coffee
as I had been up since I got the text that her water had broken at 5:00 am
Perogies
Grammy knit this for you Henry...
I can see you swaddled up in this cozy blanket.
I thought you might be a boy!
My BFF left me this beautiful Blue Bouquet while I was out delivering the food to my son and DIL's home
I had a small window of opportunity while he dashed home from the hospital for a shave and a shower.
delphinium blooms are so pretty
I wish they liked my garden soil,
that they might thrive
in The Humble Bungalow Garden but alas
it is not to be...
beauty in blues
New life and babies,
a miracle in so many ways...
a humbling and emotional experience
and not one that I can find the right words to describe my feelings...
I'm overwhelmed and bursting...
saturated with Joy.
Baby Henry,
you've been born into a family that will honour, love and support you.
Welcome into the fold...
Love Grammy and Grampa.
XO













0 Yorumlar