I survived my dentist appointment. I was really anxious and there was a point where I didn't think I could do it, but I took a deep breath, forced myself to relax and listen to the dentist and her assistant chat. It certainly helped. The appointment took an hour and a half, but it went fairly quickly. I was certainly glad when it was over! The rest of Thursday was horrible and rainy. There was even some snow in the evening!
Friday dawned cold, but bright and sunny. I made the most of it and spent a lot of the day walking around different parks, enjoying the beautiful colours enhanced by the sunlight. It's been such a dull week that it made quite a change. I obviously didn't get a lot done at home, but you have to enjoy it while you can!
Husband worked again Saturday so I went out by myself. I managed to go somewhere new with no road closures this time!
I have been managing to get some crafty things done. Now that November has started I can certainly feel time slipping away. I hate to mention the 'c' word but I need to start thinking about things. Sigh.
I have blog posts to catch up on. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Our clocks changed here in the US last night - good thing too as I was really confused calling Mum - but this day seems to have dragged!
Photo today from a lovely covered bridge. It's one of the few left in Michigan. It's from my adventure yesterday



0 Yorumlar