Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend scenes

Sunday has been quiet but our Friday and Saturday were full and fun and busy.  Here are some pictures, but I don't think I posted them in order.......
All 3 grandsons played hard on Friday and I laundered their clothes late Saturday. Aren't these 3 little pairs of jeans cute?  Seeing their sweet little jeans made me wonder how many pairs of jeans I have laundered in my lifetime, I have no idea but it is lots!
4 of our grandchildren in action. The bigger 3 played in the garage while Grandpa and their 2 dads did some vehicle maintenance. Grandpa's rolling stool turned into a very fun riding toy. 

After lots of family time, just us grandparents went to eat Saturday supper at Olive Garden. 
We tried their promotion where you buy an entree to eat there and they send you home with a second chilled entree to eat or share later. 
That is our packaged entrees, in very sturdy trays with lids and instructions.
Lids off - in case you want to see them better. 
Grandpa got smoked mozzarella chicken. Mine is the penne with 5 cheeses. We had them for supper tonight. 
I don't like to heat things in plastic so I transferred the food to our corelle bowls  to heat. 
They reheated great!  I only had half of my penne tonight so if I want, I can have the rest for my lunch tomorrow. 


I also found some time to start tying the rainbow strip quilt.  

I hope you all had a nice weekend too!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar