Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tis Snowing Again

February 25, 2022

Good morning.  Tis snowing again.  It started around four a.m., and I guess it will keep snowing all day.  Dare I hope that this will be the last snow of the season?  I hope so.  I'm wanting an early Spring.  It won't happen, but I can dream, can't I?

There's not much happening here.  I have four more rows to finish the crib blanket, so I guess that's what I'll do today.  I was thinking that I might like to make a sweater, but I'd probably never wear it, so I guess I'll stick to the afghans.

One of these days I might even get to paint the rocks that I've had set aside all year.  Maybe when the temps get warmer and I can sit out on the porch and paint.  This is something to look forward to.

Have you ever seen a yellow cardinal?  I haven't, but I did find a photo of one.  It is absolutely gorgeous!  And very rare.


Today is Friday Under $10 on ShopLC.com.  I guess I'll be watching this for a while to see some of their bargains.  They have some watches coming up that are really beautiful.  And the under ten dollar price is great too.

I think I'll make me a fresh cup of coffee to enjoy while I'm watching these special buys.  Before I go, let me share this bit of wisdom with you.  If you have doggies, this will be a big help to you.


Now I'm off to the kitchen.  So, till Thursday, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar