Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A servant's heart

This Child!  He's the one who made me the absolute sickest when I was pregnant, he was my hardest pregnancy, my delivery was sort of a nightmare, he was a difficult baby, he didn't sleep through the night until he was 13 months old, Bitty refused to take a bottle, and when he got bigger the fits started.  He's been a hard child.  He has.  There's no sugar coating going on here.  However, he might be my sweetest child.  He has a servant's heart.  He loves me bigger than most kids probably love their parents.  He's a natural giver and care taker.  Bit is a hard worker and the best helper.  He's the wittiest child I have ever been around in my life.  John Brantley loves animals and farm life.  He's a terrible eater, but loves junk food and unhealthy mess.  He wants to be a farmer, loves boots, and redneck clothes.  He thinks he knows everything about tractors, gators, plows, hay balers, trailers, cows, and horses.  Bitty loves for me to hold him, cuddle him, and carry him.  
What is your favorite food?  Chicken
What is your least favorite food?  Peanut butter and jelly
What are your favorite things to learn about?  Tractors
What’s your favorite color?  Green
What’s your favorite number?  1,000
What are your favorite games to play?  Tractors
When you have free time what do you like to do?  Go buy whatever I want
What is your favorite book?  Tractor book
What is your favorite TV show?  Tractors on Puh’s TV
What is your favorite holiday?   Christmas
What are some things you do well?  Swim
Where are your favorite places to go?  Disney World
What do you like to do with your family?   Hug momma
What’s your favorite thing about home?   Spending time with my family
What’s your favorite thing to do outside?   Ride my dually truck
What’s your favorite chore?   Doing a little vacuuming
What’s your least favorite chore?   Cleaning the shoes up in the mud room
What is your favorite song?   The tractor song on Puh’s TV
What do you want to be when you grow up?   Farmer
Where is somewhere you’d like to visit?   Disney Land
What was your favorite thing about being four?   Swimming under your legs and Anna Greer’s legs and swimming to you
What was something sad that happened when you were four?   Skinning my knees up
What do you like to do when you get up in the morning?   Come and jump in the bed with momma (I’m up before him….)
What is your favorite part of each day?   Loving momma
What’s your favorite drink?    Apple Juice
Where do you want to go to college?   Ole Miss
Who do you want to marry when you grow up?    I want to marry momma
Where do you want to live when you grow up?   I want to put a house super close to momma
What is something new you want to learn this year?   read

Clothes size: shirts 4-5  pants: 2t-4t   shoes- 9
Height: 34.8 lbs
Weight: 41''
 He's obsessed with Annie.  He asks for her to give him love all day long.  She doesn't always comply.
 Ford and Bitty have slept together since he was 2.5 years old.  They have a true love/hate relationship.  I am often times the referee!
 Sometimes he wants to be Donald Trunk.
 He might be a big time cowboy, but he's still my baby and always will be!
 I really can't thank God enough for my family!!!
For a look back on older Bitty days click here....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar