Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Saturday Snapshot ~ April 30th

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books.  If you are interested in participating, just post a photo (new or old), but make sure it's not one that you found online. Add your link to Alyce's Saturday post for all to enjoy.

This was my daughter's 8th birthday. She is the one on the left and my son was 5 at the time.  The girl in the middle was a friend. (Photo was taken at my mom's house)

In case some of you are not familiar with this Cabbage Patch Doll Craze. The dolls (many different ones) each came with names and birth certificates. I stood in lines for hours, and recall even being wait listed for these, and the store would call you when it was your turn.  My daughter collected about (5) of them and even my son had a boy version.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar